Dec 22, 2010

Odds and Ends

Hey everybody! Sorry for the unexplained radio silence. I figured everybody would appreciate a break after six straight days with a new post. That won't happen again for a long while. I wanted to get content on to this blog quick before I settled into the pace I decided on.

Also....

Also, I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to throw together an article on Christmas music, that day being this weekend and all. I eventually decided, for my own sanity, to save that for next year. Besides, this blog just started. I want to focus on the main content for a while before I start doing seasonal articles.

So instead, the day after Christmas, you'll be treated to the first ever Hot 100 Reactions. This will be the weekly feature where I listen to the songs debuting on Billboard's Hot 100 list, and writing out my reactions to them. I've been doing this for myself for about six months, and was the direct inspiration for this blog. I'll be posting them every Sunday for your curious eyes.

There will also be something every Wednesday as well. It won't be the same thing every week. It could be an album review, an editorial, or a monthly feature I've decided to start. For now, next Wednesday will be witness to my review of Taylor Swift's recent album, Speak Now. Every Wednesday after that, I'm still trying to figure out, so it may just be album reviews for a while.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment